Mummy Time Comment Policy
We want you to feel at home when you post a comment on Mummy Time. We want everyone to feel at home posting comments on Mummy Time. That’s why we reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed to keep the comment threads here as positive as possible.
This is what we would love to see in our comments:
- Look to create a an uplifting and compassionate space. Being a Mum can be tough! It’s important we are all here for one another.
- Give us useful, constructive criticism. Spot a typo or an error? Let us know and we will correct it.
Although we can’t be everywhere at once, here are some of the kinds of comments we’re going to do our best to curtail:
- Impersonating authors or other commenters.
- Comments that are rude and unfair.
- Threats — no matter how vague — against the author or other commenters.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, you get the drift!
Happy commenting and welcome to the Mummy Time Community – We hope you enjoy your stay!